I have been chastised, a bit, for not posting during my holiday. To me, however, this rings a bit hollow given that I'm a very boring person on holiday and...well, let's be frank, no one wants boring. So, to justify why I haven't kept you updated let me fill you in on the past 69 days.
1) London. Debrief. Psychologist tries to figure out how anger makes me feel...ummm...more angry?
2) Florence. Pool. Wine. Nice!
3) London again.
4) DC. Humid.
5) Cape Cod. Lovely.
6) Missouri. Buy house across the street from my brother.
7) San Diego. Lovely.
8) Couer d'Alene, Idyho. Well, it's Idaho.
9) DC. For a day.
10) Missouri again. US Airways loses my luggage. Discover how completely inept and incompetent an airline can be. Close on house. Rent house.
11) DC. Humid. Seriously, bitterly hot and humid.
Hope you now feel filled in. More when I do something actually of interest to anyone other than my immediate family.