ROCK ON!!!

Self-Cleaning Underwear Goes Weeks Without Washing

My day has just been made. Seriously!

Having lived for most of the past year in a country where we don't have washing machines and it is culturally inappropriate to have our cleaners wash our underwear you have no idea how happy this has made me. I have spent far too many a Friday afternoon soaking and washing underwear. In fact, have gone so far as to buy more underwear so that I can get away with washing them as infrequently as possible. God bless the U.S. military. I knew we kept them around for a reason!

Comments

Danielle said…
I don't know Kelsey. Just doesn't sound right. I think you should keep washing your underwear. Do you really want your air to be filled with your's and other's dirty underwear particles? I would be happy to send you a weekly supply of undies if things are this bad!
Michelle said…
I could send you some used underwear from Ukraine....JUST KIDDING!

Kelsey, we met and had lunch with Rachel Shaw a few years ago in Kiev. I am happy to have found your blog and will come visit again!

STAY SAFE!
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to violence

How to kill the Black Mamba

Top 10 things I've learned in Jordan...