On any given day you'll find me gone...

Well, tomorrow we're going to call it a rap on the past six months in Indonesia. Headed for London and then the States wherein I will - most likely - sink into the blogging doldrums. When I have a new job somewhere I'll be back. Here's some random pics from the last months (if you look at one a week you might not notice that I've stopped blogging):

Meulaboh Grand Mosque:
Playing Frisbee: Closedown Coordinator Extraordinaire: Kids with their Disaster Risk Reduction Placards:
Party at Marcela's:
Our Easter Egg Houses: Our organic chili project:
What 'alleviating poverty and suffering' looks like: Fishing boat on the beach:
Caden Jack! How did you get in here? (see...told you I might become one of 'those' people!)

Comments

lilly said…
Hi kelsey...jus wandered into ur blog..stopped by to say hi..

Popular posts from this blog

How to kill the Black Mamba

An introduction to violence

Top 10 things I've learned in Jordan...