Entertainment...

Well, you know how I blog about our vehicles getting stuck? Another such incident occurred today.

Luckily, I have video to entertain you with...but let me give you a little prep first. I am standing in the back of one vehicle that is stuck in the mud up to the door.

We have just dug out the second vehicle that will be doing the 'towing' after getting it stuck in the mud. We're edging toward hour 3 of the rescue effort.

Be sure to notice: 1) the number people sitting around looking bored; 2) the song from Monty Python's, Life of Brian, that's being sung, 3) the number of items that could, inadvertently, become deadly projectiles; 4) that BOTH our tow cables are too short.

Ahhh, and a good time was had by all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An introduction to violence

How to kill the Black Mamba

Top 10 things I've learned in Jordan...